Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good news from our satisfied customers

Wow...I can't believe school has already started, and this month is almost half over. Life has thrown me unexpected stress and thrills. My husband and I finally decided to move closer to his work. Hello big city!. Moving from the small town of Thatcher, AZ to big city lights of Phoenix has really been a change. I've always been the big city girl, so I welcome the big excitement of what a large city has to offer. I think it's also easier to eat healthy in the big city. So many stores to choose healthy organic choices. I feel like a kid in a candy store. If any of you have any suggestions for healthy cooking, I would love to know about it.



I have had alot of good feed-back lately from Mobu Herbals products. One gentleman approached Lena and told of his accident this last weekend. He told her he had road raged his face up and was all scuffed up. His wife immediately started putting S.O.S. Balm on him, and he instantly found relief, and three days he has no sign of the accident ever happening.

Another guy was involved with his 4 wheeler rolling on him(men play rough) and the muffler burning his leg. After coming back from ER, his wife used her female persuasion to apply A.M. Pain Balm on the burn. Next morning there was only redness and the pain was gone. Later that day he called his wife at work and asked where the stuff was? She said what stuff? From the hospital...No..that herbal stuff. I love hearing stories like this. It makes all the worry and fuss from daily business stuff worth it all.

Thanks for your continued loyalty and to all the good news we hear from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment