Friday, July 9, 2010

SKIN! Your largest organ of the body

Did you know that your skin is your largest organ in your body? I know it's kind-of hard to even imagine your skin part of a organ, but we can compare it so you will understand. Take your car for a moment....your car wouldn't go too far without a engine? Right? Now picture your hot rod engine just sitting on the block with no shell to take it anywhere? Now...let's build the body like it was a car. Our skin is the shell of our car. Without it, we would have nothing to protect our engine with. Our skin takes the most beating of our body. It filters out the harmful things that can attack our body. Have you ever wondered why some people have more acne or psoriasis or eczema or other rashes? It's our body trying to rid the poisons thru our skin. Pretty fast transport too.

I have lots of people asking why I started Mobu Herbals? How did you come up with applying topical applications to penetrate thru the skin?
My answer is this: I came up with this solution thru pure desperation. I was seeing lots of clients were who coming to me for parasite infestation. It seemed like all the herbs that I would give them orally would just pass right thru their body, unable to assimilate anything. I started taking my recipes that I would put in capsule form or tincture form and started infusing the herbs into olive oil. WoW.....WoW....How fast results came. I guess I never thought how fast the skin could transport something. Much to my excitement it's pretty fast to get healing formulas into the body.

Since this old tradition is back (popular in the biblical days of anointing herbs and oils) and now here in the 21st century I would like to encourage everyone to be more aware of things that go in and out of the body. When you start to notice the skin breaking out...drink extra pure water....eat lots of fresh veggies and fruits to help your body heal itself naturally. If you are experiencing pain use topical balms instead of reaching for pain medicine. Be good to your skin and it will provide protection to you for a long time. There are lots of topical solutions for your every need from Mobu Herbals. Shea Butter for natural sun block to natural lip balms to keep your lip moist. Vitality Balm and lotion for you to increase your energy naturally. Please avoid drinking energy drinks. So many young people are having increased heart beats, and heart problems due to the consumption of these drinks. It your tired, take a nap..drink a cup of green tea..lots of options out there.

Have a great week-end. Be safe. Drink lots of water, and be kind to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment