Monday, September 13, 2010

New and upcoming projects



As you can tell by the picture... We are venturing out in the world of soap. It's good clean fun! We've taken our soap process one step further and we're incorporating our popular oils from our balms to our soaps to bring anti fungal and anit bacterial protection for the whole family. What else could you ask for? OK...for folks like me who don't like to rise with the chickens, I'm creating a morning time soap to wake you up in the shower. I think we'll have to make a commercial on that one. Any volunteers? Who likes to sing in the shower? Ok...more updates on how the soap process is going. Anyone who would like some free soap (my guinea pigs...hahaha) when you make a order for Mobu products, just mention to Lena, or anyone else on the end of the phone that you want to be brave and try some soap. Come on now...try it, you'll like it. Besides, not to much in life is free. Give us a call. 877-396-6628 It's our S.O. S. soap.

Great news! The Kombucha Tea is turning out so wonderful. Billy Bob my Husband and human robot taste tester and big time guinea pig just loves sippin on the "Booch" tea. He has not had any indigestion since drinking his 2 to 4 oz everyday. It is so nice to have his 3:00 AM ritual of tossing and turning reaching for his antacids finally gone. So for all of you who suffer with the indigestion and upset tummy,you should really think about giving Kombucha Tea a try.

It's back to school for me. I'm off to New Mexico for Herbal conference. I'm looking so forward to this. Great teachers who continue to inspire me today. Here's their website with all the details:http://www.traditionsinwesternherbalism.org/classes.html

Have a great week. Thanks for following. Let me know if there's anything I can blog about. I'm never loss of words. lol.

Here's to your good health. Cheers!
Janell

2 comments:

  1. It's good karma to post comments to the blog. Come on...join on in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Soap is wonderful. My Children love it...Plus you can say you got in on the ground floor of the Mobu Soap. How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete